FIWARE Energy Profiles
A selection of FIWARE Energy related profiles are showcased below, which have been funded by the IMPACT, INCenSE and SpeedUp! Europe FIWARE Accelerators.
These profiles focus on providing
- a smart fuel cap for trucks to record fuel usage (Fueloyal)
- smart device that connects our heating boiler to the Internet, enabling manufacturers and repair and maintenance firms to control them remotely (GreenMomit)
- virtual Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C) Energy Marketplace (OEEX)
- cloud-based and data-driven air quality sensor networks (Breeze)
- trusted advisor for energy efficiency for households and small building owners (Tera, Beeta)
Click on the logos below to download a FIWARE profile for these high potential initiatives in pdf format.
All innovation related documentation and resources, including items related to IPR, value proposition, innovation management, user involvement, or citizen involvement.
All technology related documentation and resources, including items related to Generic Enabler, Cloud, IoT, Experimentation, Deployment, Media, API, Security, Web Technology, Data Handling, or Middleware.
All business related documentation and resources, including items related to market development, business models, European business models, international business models, demand management, business sustainability, business continuity, or consultation.
All market related documentation and resources, including items related to regional markets, EU markets, international markets, market segmentation, or accelerators’ thematic domains like Smart Cities, agriculture, media, etc.