FIWARE Social and Learning Profiles
A selection from an interesting portfolio of FIWARE Social and Learning related profiles are showcased below, which have been funded by the CeedTech, CREATFi, IMPACT and European Pioneers FIWARE Accelerators.
These profiles focus on
- Tool to create resume and cover letter in minutes (Kickresume)
- Nightlight that tracks childrens sleep patterns and interactive toy with smartpad bedtime story (LeeLuu Nightlights)
- Educational kit designed for students and children to learn coding, building internet connected hardware projects with sensors and actuators (intoino)
- Language learning system that combines real time coaching sessions with adaptive scalable tools (lingua.ly)
- Peer-to-peer live streaming platform where you can watch people code products live (Livecoding.tv)
- Intelligent toys (TobyRich)
Click on the logos below to download a FIWARE profile for these high potential initiatives in pdf format.
All innovation related documentation and resources, including items related to IPR, value proposition, innovation management, user involvement, or citizen involvement.
All technology related documentation and resources, including items related to Generic Enabler, Cloud, IoT, Experimentation, Deployment, Media, API, Security, Web Technology, Data Handling, or Middleware.
All business related documentation and resources, including items related to market development, business models, European business models, international business models, demand management, business sustainability, business continuity, or consultation.
All market related documentation and resources, including items related to regional markets, EU markets, international markets, market segmentation, or accelerators’ thematic domains like Smart Cities, agriculture, media, etc.