FIWARE Transport Profiles
A selection from an interesting portfolio of FIWARE Transport related profiles are showcased below, which have been funded by the CeedTech, FINODEX, FrontierCities and SOUL-FI FIWARE Accelerators.
These profiles focus on
- Web-based solution to buy car parts directly from wholesalers (AZAUToM)
- Mobile app and web portal to allow users to calculate safe urban cycling routes (Cycle your City)
- Platform for global bike-sharing combined with smart lock (DonkeyRepublic)
- Generating traffic statistics from a video stream (FLOUD)
- Real-time transport app for users, a new mobile ticketing solution, and an operator data analysis backend (MAPI)
- Turnkey solution to deploy an urban public transportation franchise based on vehicles circulating over fixed routes, with fixed stops and service on request (MVMANT)
- Mobile ticketing for bus, train, parking (OpenMove)
- eBooking services for marina berth spaces combined with navigational and parking assistance features, notification services (SaMMY)
- Costing for Special Educational Needs or Disabilities (SEND) transport (SEND-TO, QROUTES)
- GPS-based anti-theft device connected to a smartphone app that allows cyclists to precisely locate their bicycles and retrieve them in case of theft (Sherlock)
Click on the logos below to download a FIWARE profile for these high potential initiatives in pdf format.
All innovation related documentation and resources, including items related to IPR, value proposition, innovation management, user involvement, or citizen involvement.
All technology related documentation and resources, including items related to Generic Enabler, Cloud, IoT, Experimentation, Deployment, Media, API, Security, Web Technology, Data Handling, or Middleware.
All business related documentation and resources, including items related to market development, business models, European business models, international business models, demand management, business sustainability, business continuity, or consultation.
All market related documentation and resources, including items related to regional markets, EU markets, international markets, market segmentation, or accelerators’ thematic domains like Smart Cities, agriculture, media, etc.